Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Diversity as independent variable in research about miscommunication?

My research is about the relationship between diversity and miscommunication in the workplace. The problems that arise because of miscommunication and how these problems affect the company. I know that my dependent variable is miscommunication and my independent variable is diversity. But what can be are other independent variables?Diversity as independent variable in research about miscommunication?
I'm reading Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, and he discusses how ethnic differences have a huge effect on how people talk to peers and superiors. He discusses how plane crashes can have a lot to do with the dynamics between the pilot and copilot, because in some countries people are constrained by mediated speech. I think that you should research Mediated speech, because it has a lot to do with your research, especially in relation to cultural background especially in relation to Individualistic and Collectivist cultures.
  • cream solution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment