Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is gender my independent variable or dependent variable?

I have a survey, which is to test the hypothesis that females depend on the internet more then males. So I have the first question what is your gender, then the rest of the questions gauge their dependence on the internet.



Would gender be an independent or dependent variable?Is gender my independent variable or dependent variable?
Gender would be an independent variable. An independent variable in this case is one that does not change. To say that gender is dependent is saying that a person's gender changes according to how much they depend on the internet. Or it could mean that if a person relies on the internet, that person must be female. I'm sure you see the absurdity of these claims. Gender is independent since it does not change no matter what your internet habits are.Is gender my independent variable or dependent variable?
http://innnanswers.freeallinsurance.com

A very informative website you can also get much information in website

No comments:

Post a Comment