Saturday, February 4, 2012

What is my independent variable & my dependent variable?

I am doing a science fair project my questions is "which beach works best" I bought 2 bleaches a dollar store brand one %26amp; Clorox. I bought 2 shirts %26amp; have equally gotten them dirty by placing stains of the same substance on both in the same area. Now I just need to figure our what it my independent variable, dependent variable and my controlled variables. HELP PLEASE!What is my independent variable %26amp; my dependent variable?
The independent variable, or IV is your two bleach brands,

The store brand one and Clorox, since YOU are the one changing it.

The dependent variable is how well they work,

In this case, how well the bleach works on the shirt.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment