Saturday, February 4, 2012

I need a independent variable for this hypothesis?

How do are senses react when we are blindfolded do they get weaker, stronger, or do they stay the same.



this is for a science far project and i am stumped right now i really need help so i can get this approved tomorrow so if you can figure out a independent variable for me i will greatly love you for that and no stupid answers please and my senses are all 5 of them seeing, hearing, feeling, touching, and smelling. so please please please help me.I need a independent variable for this hypothesis?
You don't have a hypothesis. All you have is a problem. This is the first step of the scientific method.

Now you have to research and get educated about this problem. From there you can now come up with a hypothesis. Example: If I blindfold a person, then we can expect his/her sense of (pick one) to be more acute then when he/she is unblindfolded. Now we can create an experiment to help prove this hypothesis. It is here that you will determine the independent variable. I think you mean the experimental variable or the thing you are testing? This would be whether the senses become more acute.

No comments:

Post a Comment