Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can someone help me find the independent variable and dependent variable of my sciance project ?

well i dont under stand it well i got to find the independent variable and dependent variable of my sciance project does wind a affect the rate of evaporation well i was going to do was put water in a pan with the sun hitting it the second pan i was going put water and out side with the other one but with a small fan helping it.Can someone help me find the independent variable and dependent variable of my sciance project ?
You have wind, and rate of evaporation. These are the two variables. For the sake of the project, you should keep both situations the same, both inside with the same amount of light, same size pan, same amount of water, just have fan vs. no fan.



In each situation, you control the amount of wind. This is the independent variable. The rate of evaporation is the dependent variable, because it depends on the amount of wind.Can someone help me find the independent variable and dependent variable of my sciance project ?
The independent variable is the fan or wind. Its independent because the experiment does not DEPEND on this variable.
  • makeup techniques
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment