Saturday, February 11, 2012

What is my independent & dependent variable?

I am doing a science fair project on which freezes faster, hot or cold water. What would my dependant and independent variables be?What is my independent %26amp; dependent variable?
Independent variable: time



Dependent variable: temperatureWhat is my independent %26amp; dependent variable?
your independent variable would be the Freezer freezing the contents the dependent variables is the substance freezing in the freezer.



the substances are the dependent variables cause they depend on the freezer to freeze them so they change accordingly to the freezer.What is my independent %26amp; dependent variable?
Independent is the one you manipulate or vary. Therefore, it is temperature of water.



Dependent is the one you measure. That, in this case, is time to freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment