Saturday, February 4, 2012

Whay would my independent variable, controlled variable and dependent variable be?

I am doing a sciecne fair project with candles. I am look to see if colored candles have a higher temperature then white candles and they do. What I want to know is what would the independent variable controlled variable and dependent variable be. I need to know this for my research paper.

Thanks alot :)Whay would my independent variable, controlled variable and dependent variable be?
Independent variable: color of candles

Dependent variable: temperature of flame at burning

Controlled variables: everything else. This depends on your project. Suggestions: candle mass and shape, environment of burn (no wind, large room, do not burn candles in the same spot as others immediately after due to O2 consumption), temperature and humidity of room, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment