Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's the independent variable for a survey experiment?

I'm doing a summary on an experiment and i have to put the independent variable. The experiment is on sleep paralysis in adolescents. high school students were given surveys with multiple questions. they are all seniors at private schools. the questionnaire is trying to figure out if there is a correlation between lifestyle factors and sleep disorders, specifically night mares and sleep paralysis.What's the independent variable for a survey experiment?
The dependent variable would be the answers that they gave you, where as the independent variable would be such things as the people asked and other variables that must be kept constant.

~AresWhat's the independent variable for a survey experiment?
According to Google, it's somewhat of a gray area, but I'd be happy to do more research if you want to message me. I spent about 10 minutes looking around but it's not an easy answer. Again, feel free to message me and I hope you are successful in what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment