Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am testing a hypothesis..what is the independent variable vs dependent and should i use between vs?

My hypothesis is does physical punishment have an association with having an anxiety disorder as an adult?



What is your independent variable?

What is my dependent measure(s)?

What task will I use?

Will use a between-participants or correlated groups design, and why?I am testing a hypothesis..what is the independent variable vs dependent and should i use between vs?
Independent variable is the physical punishment, dependent is the anxiety disorder. I have no idea what task you will use as most will probably not be ethical, use a correlated group design between one control group and an experimental group that way you get a nice set of numbers that will either give confidence to your hypothesis or it in an easy to see way.

No comments:

Post a Comment