Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's the controls, independent variable and dependent variable for this experiment?

So I'm doing a science fair project and its asking me what are the independent variables and dependent variables for the following experiment: How can I stop a shaken pop can from exploding all over the place? The answer is slap the right of the can which is way better than tapping the top of the can. It's also asking me the controls, what are they for my subject?What's the controls, independent variable and dependent variable for this experiment?
in your experiment, the control would be the shaken pop can that has NOT been slapped. so you would be comparing the effect of slapping the can on the side to not shaking it at all. also you can have another pop can that you slap on the top of the can. these tests are done so you can see the differences between the conditions

No comments:

Post a Comment