Friday, January 27, 2012

Which one is the dependent variable and which one is the independent variable?

So I need to make a graph but I don't know which one is the dependent variable (Y axis) and which one is the independent variable (X axis). This is what I need to make a graph on:



Does the amount of hours a student sleeps affect their GPA?Which one is the dependent variable and which one is the independent variable?
IV- amount of hours of sleep

DV- affect on their GPA



Hope this helps:) this waz my fave unit in science! Btw- you can trust me on the answer I have straight A's in scienceWhich one is the dependent variable and which one is the independent variable?
amount of hours is taken on x axis because it is independent quantity and GPA taken on y axis because it is dependent quantityWhich one is the dependent variable and which one is the independent variable?
amount of hours= x axis

GPA = y axis

No comments:

Post a Comment