Friday, January 27, 2012

What will be the independent, and dependent variable for this problem?

I want to know the



鈥?Independent Variable

鈥?Dependent Variable

鈥?Control

鈥?Constant



problem: mixing dish soap, vegetable oil and Diatomaceous earth to kill bugs.



i guess the independent is the dish soap, vegetable oil and diatomaceous earth

dependent is how long the bug die????

control is I don't know?

constant I don't know either



can somebody help me? thanksWhat will be the independent, and dependent variable for this problem?
You are correct on the independent variable. Dependent, I would simply say: insect deaths. I would think that control would be the amount of each product you use. Like how much dish soap, etc... That's what I'm thinking. I don't know the constant, unfortunately. Anyway, I hope that helped at least a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment