Thursday, December 29, 2011

What do you think of unique baby names?

I have always loved unique baby names but then I think classic ones would be easier to live with. What do you think?





Unique Baby Names: Tigerlily, Pixie, Fender


Classic: Alice, Johnny|||I love unique names. But I usually like to draw the line somewhere. Like I probably wouldn't name my child Pixie or Tigerlily. Fender is cute though. I agree that classic ones can be easier to live with but also if you think about it, how many Jessica's do you know? Probably more than just a couple because the name is so common. Those Jessica's sometimes might feel not so original because so many people share their name, you know?


= )|||Well i think Tigerlily and Pixie Are great names especially but i agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment