Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are some cute unique baby boy and girl names?

My best friends, pregnant and is looking for some unique baby names, she's not sure if it's a boy or girl yet but she would like some names of both. She would like them to be unique but not wack. Something not too common, %26amp; Names that are English.|||Keaton, Jaedyn, Caydense! %26amp; Willow, Myrtle, Tibby!|||♀ Girls.


○ Nicolysa Jane


○ Remielle Persephone


○ Tessany Blair


○ Haven Serendipity


○ Avalise Michelle





♂ Boys.


○ Aspen Aiden


○ Brillar Anthony


○ Declan Devery


○ Caplan James


○ Pharaoh Channing|||Girls:

Willow

Harper

Piper

Tellis

Keely

Keelyn

Kinsley

Kenleigh

Emmy

Eloise

Aria

Troian

Leighton



Boys:

Maximilian

Kenton

Keenan

Dallin

Talan

Bentley

Keaton

Ryder

Ezra

Troy





Hope you can find at least a couple that she'll like in this list. haha :)|||I have never heard the name Skyler before and I thinks it's a really pretty girls name. For a boy, I would suggest Jaxon which I spelled differently than others(: hope I helped!|||This girl in my class's name was Ambria. Its unique, pretty and sweet. It's a mix of Amber and Andrea.|||i like the name Aiden for a boy name and for girl i like Elizabeth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment