Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are some unique baby names for a girl but cute?

What are some unique baby names for a girl but cute? I want to have 2 kids but if I have a boy I am going to name him Caleb Ray but if I have a girl I don't know what I am going to name her!|||I went with Mickayla and Madalynn and both are unique and cute. If I have another girl I like Mackenzie or Madison or Miranda|||Karlie Randall ,Heaven Michele Faith Anabell, Victoria Leigh|||Is Ray short for Raymond? I mean will Raymond be on his certificate? It depends on how many syllables your last name has so I don't know what to tell you about a girls name. If your last name is one syllable like Smith, you could choose a 2 syllable first name for her like Courtney then 3 or 4 for the middle name like Elizabeth, But if your last name has 3 or more syllables like Huntington, then maybe a one syllable first name like Jane?|||if its a boy dunkin


if its a girl stephany|||Alicia, Haylee, Jayden.|||These are asexual names...can be used for either a boy or girl:





Angel


Ashton


Dakota


Dale


Hayden


Jordan


Logan


Parker


Phoenix


Riley


Ripley


Stevie


Taylor|||if you want a website for unique girl names see my source|||Mallory


Tatiana


Marianna


Shaleigh|||Ava, Regina|||i LOVE the name Savannah.|||Kate / Katie|||Cuki it is a sweet name that means love or something... (said like cookie)|||Annika May,





or





Rae-Ann Lee|||Peyton and Teagan|||girl names





unique names for girl





adeline, antoinette, audry, cecilla, clara, doris, constance, clenor, francesca, joretta, leona, margo, maudie, matbeline, millie, myrta, scarlett, viola|||Please don't pick a name that will invite teasing and humiliation. Like Rumer, or Tallulah, or Apple!!! Remember this is what they will live with their whole life, unless they go to court and change it!!!|||Heaven.





*That's my name, but you can have it.|||Ainslee


Kamryn


Avery


Logan|||Caleb Ray - Chloe Grace


Caleb Ray - Lauren Abigail


Caleb Ray - Meredith Kate


Caleb Ray - Sofie Elise


Caleb Ray - Kennedy Jane


Caleb Ray - Lydia Annalise


Caleb Ray - Aurora Michelle





Congrat's and Good-Luck :)|||Mercedes, Porsche|||Heres some for thought....


Tatum


Bianca


Maitlyn


Taryn


Erica


Laurel


Moriah


Tabitha


Ashlyn|||Kalena (Ka-lee-nuh)


Tahlia


Leilani


Ayanna


Mariah


Arielle


Jayla|||petal,rose,daisy,lucy,or just something plain lauren|||Rosie


Kirsty


Pheobe


Charlotte :-)|||Ana Lucia, or Lucienne|||Shanice nicole|||i like caris, imogen, isabella, summer, faith, eloise|||Mahomi is my middle name|||penny|||Taryn


Taila (pronounced Ty-la)


Jerrika


Enica


Sydney


Riley (or Ryleigh)


Malynn (or M'lynn)


Daini


Emma





:) Good luck! SO many to choose from!|||I'd tell u but I don't want noone stealing my baby names -.- hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment