Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are you most favorite and unique baby girl names?

We like unique names without them being totally outrageous. Or just your top baby girl names! Thanks!|||Cipriana(sip-re-anna)


Chloe/Khloe


Anastasia


Nevaeh


Adrianna


Savannah


Noelle


Anneliese


Nora


Aryanna


McKenzie


Madison


McKenna


MaKendra


Kendra


Michaela


Raelynn


Camille


Brielle


Brianne


Jaylee


Jocelyn


Jade


Kayla


Jaycee(female version of Jace)


Roxanne


Ja艅ae(ja-nay)|||my top girls(not in order)


Schuyler


Charlotte


isabelle


Annabelle(I like it for a child but not so much an adult, so I'm on the fence with this one.. maybe I'd make it Anna with the middle name belle so Anna belle )


Caroline





I really actually am not a fan of many girl names at all for some reason so it's often hard for me to decide.|||Names that are in my favourites and are relatively unique:





-- Seraphina


-- Nerissa


-- Freyja


-- Delaney


-- Jolie





:)|||Liana. I hated it when I was little but I get so many compliments about it.|||Seraphina or Serafina


Fallon pronounced like jimmy fallon.


Marley


Tamara


Gretta


Giavanna


Chiara


Adelynn


Avril


Leighton


Lyric


Reese


Siena


Aurora


Briar


Iris|||Liliana





Lily for her as a youngster, and then sophisticated and smart Liliana for her future :~)|||Andromeda, Kaileen, and Eileen|||Astronema Karone

Antonia Nova

Miratrix Aurora|||I expect to have a boy and a girl someday, and I'm gonna name my daughter Eurydice.|||Christella Julia


Amethyst Alaina|||Veronica|||Meridian and Esther =]%26lt;3|||Persephone|||Anastasia,Amber um.. Crystal?? idk|||Aphrodite. Makes me think of a goddess|||Mckenna Rae





Love that name (:|||my little sisters called kimen pernounced kimmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment