Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are some of your favorite unique baby names?

I love unique names that are spelled differently. I also like ordinary names that are spelled different.


Opinions and your favorites...?|||Kylie


Chessie


Rebbekah


Nykole


Erykah


Frankie


Shanaya


Jaysen


Lyle


Sharlien|||I think names are very personal and it depends on each person's preference.


Some people are more imaginative than others.


I think classic names like Sarah and Hannah and Elizabeth are beautiful.


However, I also love names like Haleigh, Khloe, and Eirynn.





I think it just depends on the person, and if you like something, nobody else has any business criticizing you.





I also find that no matter what name you give your child, the other kids in school will find a way to make fun of them. If kids want to be mean, there's no stopping them. So I wouldn't worry about that.





I think what matters most is that whatever name you choose is special to YOU. That's a big part of what makes a name beautiful! Example: a classic name like Helen may seem dull to some people, but it's more beautiful when you know that it was your grandmother's name and that grandmother was very close to you. Or a "unique" name like Kendall Layne for a girl might be more special because she was named after a grandfather or if old family names are involved.





Just really depends on the person and their preference!|||All of these names that people call "unique" really bug me sometimes...the majority of them sound made up to me. I really have no favorites. And when someone takes an ordinary name and spells it weird, like Sophia...to Sopheighia...or Sopheeyah....Sofeea...it just makes it harder on the kid in the long run.|||I disagree. There is nothing unique about ruining the classical spelling of a name. The poor child will be tormented with this "new and hip" spelling of their name that no one can figure out how to pronounce.|||Boy - Luke, Aaron, Micheal.





Girl - Haruhi, Katrina.





Most I like are Asian and have meanings.





I've always wanted a baby girl named Haruhi, btw 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment