Thursday, December 29, 2011

What do you think of these unique baby names?

I love unique names But dont want my kids to get made fun of but i would raise them to not listen to bullies!!! I also dont want them to sound hippy either what is your favorite one and what one do you highly dislike any other names you like that are unique??





Echo Lynn


Ever Bloom


Ella Li


Roxii Lynn


Brinlee Ray


Zoe Lyn


Alba Ryeann


Bliss|||I like:


Roxii


Brinlee


Zoe


Bliss


Echo and Ever are okay...but idk,i'd rather name my pet that.|||I love the name Ever for a girl - it's such a cute and unusual name, and it has a really pretty, whimsical sound to it. I'm not keen on Bloom as a middle name, but Ever is gorgeous. I also like the name Ella Li; Ella is a really pretty name for a girl, and Ella Li is an adorable combination - the name has such a cute sound to it. Echo was one of my favourite names when I was younger - it's such an unusual name, and it has a really quirky sound to it. My least favourite name from your list is Zoe Lyn - both names are a little too common for my liking; Lynn in particular is incredibly popular and overused. :]





You might like these names;


Kimber.


Azure.


Indigo.


Ember.


Ivory.


Ruby.


Talia.


Cleo.


Kiara.


Ebony.


Pearl.


Ivy.


Kaia.


Cassia.


Sienna.


Piper.


Quinn.


Viola.


Rory.


Emery.


Kendall.


Autumn.


Wren.


Tatum.


Belle.


Winter.


Aspen.





:]|||I love Alba and have since I saw Time Traveler's wife but I don't care for Ryeann.





I think Roxie/Roxii is an okay name for a dog.





I like Ever but not crazy over Bloom.





Lynn is a filler name. I think it shows no originality compared to your first names.





Bliss I am against. It makes think of the saying Ignorance is Bliss.





Echo sounds like a name of a dolphin.





Zoe I like and glad it's not spelled with an Y. I feel the way make it less mature and professional looking when she's older.





I've never like Ray or Rae for middle names on GIRLS.





Brinlee reminds me of Brinkley Home Secruity.





I really like Ella but feel it's better as nickname for say Daniella.


Li looks chinese when the rest of the names don't.





I don't mean to mean if that how I come off. I am just being honest.|||i LOVE ella - i think thats so cute.


Jon Travolta's daughter is named Ella Blue %26amp; i think that name is so adorable.





Zoe isnt really unique, its quite popular but its still super cutee.


Roxii is cute too.





I don't like Alba, it reminds me of an old russian lady lol -





but all the other names are adorable!|||Echo Lynn, I've never heard of that one, it's not bad. Ever Bloom is cute, but you should replace the first name with something like Sarah or Katie. Ella Lee is one of my favs. Roxii Lynn is a little strange. Brinlee Ray is not so good. Zoe Lyn is VERY pretty. Alba Ryeann is my least fav. Bliss is cute.








Hope I helped.|||You better raise them to wear hats and cover their ears cuz they're gonna hear from bullies no matter how you raise em, with names like that. Just bein honest hon. Except Ella is nice. Lynn's too plain and Li's too short - looks like a math symbol or somethin. The rest is bully bait, babe.|||I like Ella Li...that one is the cutest out of them all....the other ones are not my personal preference but Ella is really cute. I would use a different middle name tough...somehing like Ella Rose, or something along those lines. Best of luck!|||I like the middle name Lynn but not Echo an I like the names Ella, Zoe, and Alba. My favorite is probaly Zoe Lyn.|||I like "Bliss" not only is it unique but it also means "heavenly joy". I am not liking Echo Lynn at all|||Ella Li is very nice!|||Ohh come unique does mean just plain strange or trendy Zoey lyn|||First off, they won't be teased because of their names. Doesn't really happen and if so, not significantly enough to be worried about. It's mainly an excuse to veer someone away from a name.





My favorite one is Zoe Lynn. I'd add an extra n because "lyn" looks like a suffix to me, not a middle name.





I also like Brinlee, but spelled correctly like the surname - Brinley. I associate with a boy though. Ignoring the fact that it is more than likely used more on boys anyway, it also appears very masculine to me. Brennan and Bradley also come to mind when I see that name.





Echo is an interesting name from Mythology. Using it with the middle name Lynn really, really understates it. I'll star this question and maybe one of my contacts could help you pick a better middle name out for Echo.





Now, for the ones that I don't like. Overall, you need to un-respell these. Brinlee and Roxii should at least be Brinley or Roxy or Roxanne.





My least favorite is Ever Bloom. This doesn't even sound like a name, but some sort of gardening product. :/ Bliss I also don't really like. It just doesn't seem like a name to me.





Ella and Lee are very pretty, but not together and not as "Li" (unless perhaps it's meant to be an Asian name?)





Mae is a pretty Southern middle name (as is Lynn), but I dislike Ray as it reminds me of a boy's name.





Suggestions:


Zoe Lynn


Joy Roxanne


Echo Artemis (or Artemisia, the Italian version?)


Elsa Joy, Emma Joy, Ella Joy


Emma Lee or Emma Lynn


Ella Mae


Ember Rose


Jubilee Ember


Autumn Rose


Autumn Ember


Kerensa Joy "Wren"


Matilda Blythe

No comments:

Post a Comment