Thursday, December 29, 2011

What do you think of these unique baby names for my children?

Hey ya'll I recently found out I'm pregnant with twins a boy and a girl, and couldn't be more excited.


Now I picked out two names that I am very happy with, but i just want some feedback from ya'll. THanks a bunch!!!


(I am using my brothers account to ask this question, cause this is my first time using answers yahoo)





Okay the name for my baby girl: Skyden Torrie


%26amp;%26amp; the name for my baby boy: Lance Zayden





Pretty, right. Okay let me know what you think.|||I don't really like them, try going with:





Connor James


Sophie Lynn|||It's okay, but I dislike: Torrie


What do you think about Skyden Maddow?

Report Abuse


|||Skyden? No, I don't like it, it's ugly. Also a Torrie, like you have it spelled, was an English Loyalist during the American Revolution. How about Skye Victoria? I think that's pretty.





Lance is nice but Zayden looks like a girls name. The Letter Y is typically used to feminize a masculine name. Also Zayden just sounds like some dumb variation of the uber trendy Jaden-YUCK!. How about Lance Zane? It's Nice and more masculine.|||Don't listen to everyone else.


I hate how almost everywhere you go you see someone with the same name like "Sarah" or "Emily" I think it's great that someone is using something unique.


If you like the names, name them that.


But, Skyden does sound a bit masculine how about, Skylar?|||Well Skyden Torrie is okay, skyden looks made up, but It's not my child





I love Zayden, I think it's cool


Lance, I never liked, not my child-I do like Zayden Lance better





If you love the name, then they are prefect|||hmm i like unique names 2 but they're not really that nice 2 b honest i like the name torrie but as ppl have said victoria would be better to use but it doesnt really fit in. i think u should reconsider|||Honestly? I think they are odd. Skyden sounds too masculine for a girl to me...and Zayden just sounds made up. Lance is nice...very nice. And Tori is not a bad name...but kinda weird by itself (not from Victoria or Torrence).|||I like these names, however howabout changing Skyden to Skylar (pronouned like sky-ler). It sounds a bit nicer I think but your suggestion is good too :)





Congrats x|||I am not crazy about Skyden; How about Skylin instead; Lance is cute and I like your middle names, they have a nice flow with the first names.|||i like your name choices a lot. unique and interesting, but not too far out there with crazy spellings and confusing pronunciations.|||First of all, let me say congratulations! Hope you and the babies do well!





I really like both names. And your right: they are unique, but yet beautiful at the same time!





Once again congrats! :-)|||i dont like torrie or zayden


zayden sounds like an alien name. what about cayden? torrie just sounds kind of yukk. Skyden sounds like a hippie child name. what about Skyler? thats pretty|||Congradulations!





Now I hate to be mean but I think you can make those names a little more normal.|||Congratulations 1st of all!!


I like the names ther very different althou i personally wouldnt use them but i think they are nice...Dont let ppl change ur mind if u like them use them|||I personly wouldn''t name my kids that. But they are nice , very unique. At least they won't get mixed up with other people!|||I love the uniqe style! Those names are beautiful. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Good luck!|||I don't really like either of those names. I'm with the few others that Skyden and Zayden both sound made up.|||I actually really like both those names, alot! They are really cute! Congrats on your babies!!!!!|||I love both of these names, lance is ok though, still cute|||Those names are so pretty and so unique.


Great job girl|||that are good names except Skyden|||Could you make it Skyla? The other one's great!|||i like the names:)|||I only like Lance.|||They are cute.|||lance zayden is cool

No comments:

Post a Comment