Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are some unique baby girl names?

I personally like unique names, and I just want to see what new ones are out there. So, two questions:





What are some cute and unique baby girl names?





What are your favorite girl names at the moment? (they don't have to be unique, just wondering what names you like)








thank you!! (:|||Cute and uncommon girls names:





Breda


Avalynn


Lia


Freya


Samia


Season


Aideen


Miller (Milly)


Serena


Niamh or Neve


Laragh (Lara)


Gia


Deirdre


Zara


Eliza


Winona


Blythe


Catrina


Nola


Clodagh (Klo-da)


Fearne


Analiese


Reyna


Alanis


Peita


Violet


Satyana


India


Emerson Rose


Yves


Viola


Audrina


Sienna


Saffron


Paloma


Ayla


Saoirse


Claudette


Coral


Amaya


Keela (means beautiful)


Iris


January


Mabel


Cora


Marilyn


Linnea


Alora


Eve


Ivanna


Alanna


Libra


Aria


Rhea


Una


Eimear


Talia


Nevada


Wynter


Dana


Seana or Shauna


Camilla


Rochelle


Taryn


Carlita


Elena


Cary


Delia


Roxanna


Sicily


Ariel


Tasmin


Leona


Calista


Charlize


Luciana


Joely


Brynna


Eadan


Sheena


Avianna





If I had a daughter tomorrow her name would be


Flora Maeve or


Aoibhinn Laragh (Eve)





Great question :)|||Me and my partner have decided to call our daughter Evelyn Georgina Una Miller x we decided we liked the name Evelyn and she will be named after my partners father who passed when he was 6 and my grandmother who passed recently. I also like the names Sienna, Hope, Nina, Honey and Harriet. they're not usual names ive heard around along with Evelyn but i've heard a few people using Evie but we thought that she will be older one day and being stuck with a name that suits a baby could be a little weird when used formally when shes older.|||GIRLS:


aspen


emlyn


brisbynn


aria


temperance


amity


paisley


lumen


india


truely


verity


vayda/veda


hiba





BOYS:


maverick


gunnar


bronx


hudson


boston


wyatt


levi


maxim








Favorite names for girls, aspen,alahnna,emlyn


Favorite names for boys, shooter,hudson, blaze|||Here are both my favorites and some unique...


Avery


Lydia


Celeste


Marley


Eve


Dacia


Mia


Hazel


Adair


Reese


Cyan


Mae


And if you want a name more unique just change some of the letters. My sisters name is Kodey and my name is Aleceeya...so just play kindergarten:D|||olivia, madeline, evie, tegan, lila, isabella, lexi, amelia, alicia, mia, macie, rae, elodie, lacey.|||I love the name Cambria and its unique I think.





My favorite girl name are Brooke, Carmen, Taylor, Rebecca, and Zoey =)|||I want a girl so bad! I have a son right now and I'm expecting twin boys.


But if I did have a girl id name her





Rylan


Brileigh


Sofia|||Xanthie! :)


(pronounced: Zan-thee)|||Eva Beatrice, Bonnie Frances %26amp; Annaliese Zara.|||Kiana


Teegan


Keilani


Emmalyn|||Amber


Victorie


Rosabelle (Rose/Rosie)


Isabelle


Louise


Luisa


Elena


Fleur


Scarlett


Angel


Juliet|||April


Helena


Bethany


Quinn





%26lt;3|||analyn


sage


amber


summer


happy names :)|||my all time fborite baby girl name is Veronica. :) that's what I'm naming my daughter. Ronni for short:)

No comments:

Post a Comment