Thursday, December 29, 2011

Some pretty and unique baby names for a girl?

I like Arya but i cant use it.





I like Alicia Drey, and the last name would be allison.





And i love the names maddison and scarlett.





I'm a musical person so her name would have to be something cool.





I want middle names with it.....





But i like unique names, please help me out(:|||What about Allegra? The bonus is that it means "happy", something I'm sure you want for your daughter, and it is the female form of "allegro", which should fit with your musical interests.|||rhiannon is my eldests name, fleetwood mac did a song called rhiannon she was a welsh witch good song. alannah is my youngests name, both celtic in origin, I wanted different names,but not too unusual.|||Jenifer,Mina, Vyara, Veronica


now answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArL6wiPr3yPkRxXvRfSFcx3ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110227123730AAbxExU|||Vienna Dawn! A pretty city and the rising sun. (:|||Hello ? Your Question is confusing %26amp; does't even make sense! You Hi?|||Leahh %26amp;7 Meahh

No comments:

Post a Comment