Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are some unique baby girl names ending in I?

we are expecting or 2nd baby our daughters name is Skylee I like it bc its unique so for this baby I would like a unique name as well but I like the look of an I on the end!..thanks so much!|||Just did a few and their meanings if I could find them.


Ari


Jori


Cadi- Pure


Cori- Maiden


Desi- Longed for


Emi- blessed with beauty


Bindi- beautiful


Joli- Delight


Marni- Lady


Suri- Princess


Demi- Earth Mother


Imani-Belief


Lexi-Defending man|||Is that an 'i' or an 'L'? I'll give you a few of both. :)





Any name ending in "ee" really can be turned into an i.


Kayli


Hayli


Mari (Mar-ee)


Marli


Emili


Kaysi


Maci


Carli/Karli


Siri


Luci





Names ending in L:


Kendall (also Kendyll or Kyndall)


Ariel


Mariel


Noell


Aubriel


Gabriell


Hail





:)|||Opal

Coral

Pearl

Liesel

Amabel

Annabel

Isabel

Mirabel

Christabel

Mabel

Sybil



Although if you like Skylee, you probably won't like any of these...|||Sorry, are you asking for an "i"





Heidi








or are you asking for an "L"





Lanell|||Indi


Maci


Jodi


Josi


Demi


Lani


Laci


Arali


Jaci


Ryli|||Rakel


Monital


Impistil

No comments:

Post a Comment