Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are some cute & unique names for a baby girl?

Please give me your top three cute and unique baby names, please. Thank you|||Fern - reminds me of a cute country girl


Liesel - from the Book Thief but LOVE the name (pronounced lee-sull)


Meghan - all the Meghans I know are awesome people, so I have good associations with it.





Good luck and congratulations!!|||Carmen,Novalie,Natalie


Lauren,Elizabeth,Kailiey


Melody,Natalie,Esme,Emily





These are all the names I love. . .lol I couldn't stop:) I have very cute boy names as well if you ever need one. . .you might or might not like them:)|||I like...





Teegan Rosalie Violet


Finnley Karsyn Jayde


Trinity Addison Blaire/Stella Emmersyn Blaire





Best wishes!





Always,


(-:Tabbykinz:-)|||Addison Grace


Clara Jo


Avery Elise


They're simple and pretty, but unique.


:]|||Girl's Names


Abela Nara





Adora Nea





Alanda Nerina





Alexina Nerissa





Alika Ophira





Amarinda Orlean





Arlette Phaedra





Calanthe Sassa





Careen Solange





Catrin Sorcha





Catriona Sorrel





Cherene Talitha





Eolande Teal





Etana Thalassa





Galia Venetia





Jardena Verity





Jodene Victory





Lark Xenia





Lolicia Ysanne





Melora Zahava|||Saoirse is pretty. (pronounced Seer-Sha. it's irish). or something royal, like Annabella. twilight sort of ran this name into the ground, but something i always liked was Isabella|||Evelyn (Ev-Uh-Lin)


Lorenza (Lor-Enn-Zuh)


Elianna (Elle-ee-Onna)





I hope I helped!|||Raina Sunshine


Madeleine Paige


Jocelyn Grace





They arent that unique but i do like them...|||definitly abbie (abigail) -gabbie (gabriella) -maddie (madison)


LOVIN THOSE ie's|||I don't have 3 picked out, but my favorite baby name is Francesca :)|||Eden


Emma


and Hope are all adorable baby girl names|||Arcadia


Liliana


Sophitia





I rhink these are really pretty, but that's just me. :)|||My favorite girls names are Skylar, Kayla, and Valerie|||Delilah Claire "Lila"


Chloe Madeline


Piper Charlotte|||Alina


Halle DeAnn


Ariana|||Hallie Claire


Ava Annabelle


Elena Kathryn|||Pandora rose nickname Pandy|||Monique


Danica


Moira


Galadriel


Suzhanna


Esther


Sidney


Guenivare


Jonavive


Valencia


Igraine


Naiomi|||Eva


Leila


Isla|||Alora


Anastasia


Genevieve (I love this name)|||McKenzie


Adrienne


Peyton|||Remiyah-You could call her remy or mya for short :)


Riley


Aurora|||Brinlee


Brynn


Kaydence

No comments:

Post a Comment